April 20, 2017
Comments Off on Annual PVPOA Picnic/BBQ! – Saturday June 17th 2017
Picnic will be held once again at the home of Camille and Phil Cox, at 105 Gray Fox Dr., beginning at 4pm on Saturday June 17th. We thank them for their generous support of this event!
As in past years we ask you bring your own chair and if you have any umbrellas, pop up type shade etc, please bring that as well. PVPOA will provide the meat, plates/utensils and non-alcoholic beverages, please being a side dish to share and adult beverages if desired.
This event is sponsored by PVPOA but open to all Pine Valley residents.
So come meet or reacquaint yourself with you neighbors.
It’s always a great time!
See you then.
November 27, 2016
Comments Off on Pine Valley Property Owners Association Holiday Party – December 10
When and Where:
- 4:00pm December 10th at 195 Gray Fox Drive (upstairs studio above the garage.)
- 4:30pm Annual meeting, voting on the by-laws for those in attendance, an email will go out for a vote to those unable to come, as well as other annual business, we will keep it short.
What is provided:
- PVPOA will provide the meat (ham or turkey tbd) and non-alcoholic beverages.
What should I bring?
- It’s a Pot Luck, so please bring a dish to share; salads, sides, appetizers, deserts, we usually get around 60-70 people (we will have a warming tray or microwave for reheating but if your side requires cooking please have that done in advance, no oven available.)
- A folding chair if you have one, there is not a lot of furniture in the space we are using, which is generously donated by Lisa and CB Price!
- There is also an annual “white elephant” gift exchange. The rules are simple, bring a wrapped gift of no more than $25 in value, or some “white elephant” treasure you have taking up space. We draw numbers to determine picking status and stealing is allowed (3 times max). It’s not a requirement but a lot of fun for everyone.
- Lastly, please bring your checks ($35 this coming year) for the association dues if you can, it really helps if we can get the bulk of them at one time.
How can I help?
Please note we always need volunteers to set up and clean up.
- Set up will be at 1pm, just meet us at the space if you would like to help, should only take 30 minutes at most.
- Clean up, just hang around when the party is over and we will return the space to its original condition.
If you have a neighbor who is not a PVPOA member, they are welcome to come, the party is open to all Pine Valley residents.
Thanks all, see you then!
April 19, 2016
Comments Off on PVPOA Picnic and BBQ Party – May 14 – 2PM