- 4:00pm December 10th at 195 Gray Fox Drive (upstairs studio above the garage.)
- 4:30pm Annual meeting, voting on the by-laws for those in attendance, an email will go out for a vote to those unable to come, as well as other annual business, we will keep it short.
What is provided:
- PVPOA will provide the meat (ham or turkey tbd) and non-alcoholic beverages.
What should I bring?
- It’s a Pot Luck, so please bring a dish to share; salads, sides, appetizers, deserts, we usually get around 60-70 people (we will have a warming tray or microwave for reheating but if your side requires cooking please have that done in advance, no oven available.)
- A folding chair if you have one, there is not a lot of furniture in the space we are using, which is generously donated by Lisa and CB Price!
- There is also an annual “white elephant” gift exchange. The rules are simple, bring a wrapped gift of no more than $25 in value, or some “white elephant” treasure you have taking up space. We draw numbers to determine picking status and stealing is allowed (3 times max). It’s not a requirement but a lot of fun for everyone.
- Lastly, please bring your checks ($35 this coming year) for the association dues if you can, it really helps if we can get the bulk of them at one time.
How can I help?
Please note we always need volunteers to set up and clean up.
- Set up will be at 1pm, just meet us at the space if you would like to help, should only take 30 minutes at most.
- Clean up, just hang around when the party is over and we will return the space to its original condition.
If you have a neighbor who is not a PVPOA member, they are welcome to come, the party is open to all Pine Valley residents.
Thanks all, see you then!