The Holidays are upon us and we wanted to make sure you have the fabulous Pine Valley Holiday Party on your schedule. This party also serves as our annual meeting so we can catch you all up on the comings and goings in PV. Please note that since it’s renewal time for Pine Valley Properties Owners Association it will help us out a lot from an accounting perspective if everyone brings their $30 annual fee with them. There will be a table at the front door manned by two of our board members to collect your dues.
- Saturday December 13th at 110 Ridgecrest CT (CT not ST) beginning at 4 pm
- Meat and Punch will be provided.
- Please bring your favorite homemade dish to share.
- Bring a gift for the white elephant exchange (not required but a lot of fun, please see additional info below.)
- You may bring your own adult beverages if you wish.
- Please bring your $30 membership to join PVPOA if not a member, or $30 renewal in check form, this helps out our treasurer rather than collecting individually all year long.
White Elephant Gift Exchange
In its most basic form, the game is as follows: each participant supplies one wrapped gift. The gifts are placed in a central location, and participants will draw tickets to determine in what order they will select them. The first person opens a wrapped gift and the turn ends. On subsequent turns, each person can open a new present or gets the choice to “steal” another person’s unwrapped gift. When a person’s gift is stolen, that person chooses another wrapped gift to open, a gift can be stolen 3 up to times. Gifts can inexpensive, humorous items, useful homemade items, a bottle of alcohol, or whatever the gift giving spirit moves you to bring.
See you all there!