Pine Valley is a wonderful place to live. We’re surrounded by nature and the incredible beauty of the Red Rocks of the Munds Mountain Wilderness. We’re also blessed to live among some amazing people. Our Pine Valley neighbors are kind, cheerful, respectful, considerate people.
The Pine Valley Property Owner’s Association (PVPOA) is a group of neighbors that works together to make our neighborhood a safer and more connected place to live.
To more closely reflect who we are and what we do, our membership decided to change our name officially to “Pine Valley Neighbors.”
In 2023 our group has worked to benefit Pine Valley with the following activities:
- Maintenance of the cattle fences surrounding Pine Valley;
- Provided yard waste dumpsters in the spring and fall to help remove fuel for wildfires in the neighborhood. (We’d like to provide more dumpsters but our funds only allowed for two this year);
- Maintenance of the Pine Valley entrance sign and distribution of warning signs throughout the neighborhood when the county issued fire bans;
- Communicating with the US Forest Service on fire safety, hiking trails and preservation of the Munds Mountain Wilderness;
- Coordinating with the Pine Valley Water Company and the Sedona Fire District to regularly test water pressure at our fire hydrants;
- Held a fun Fall Picnic graciously hosted by the Price’s where neighbors met and socialized on a beautiful October afternoon;
- Monthly email updates on community news that impacts our neighbors, including updates from the Big Park Council;
- Membership in the Big Park Council – yearly dues and a delegate to the board of directors.
Calling for Officer Candidates Our officer positions are president, VP, recording secretary, communication secretary, treasurer and Representative to the Big Park Council. Each officer serves for a one year term – so we are calling out now for volunteers with an interest in serving. The current officers have all served multiple terms, so new energy and ideas are needed to keep our organization energized. Please reply back to this message if you have interest and/or questions. We welcome new blood!
You’ll find our website, pinevalleysedona.com to be informative and useful. Inside you’ll find information on local emergency services, the Code Red emergency alert system and information on how to join Pine Valley Neighbors.
Our annual dues are still only $35 annually and can be paid by check mailed to:
Pine Valley Neighbors, PO Box 20194 Sedona, AZ, 86341
New! You can send a Zelle payment – reference the organization by the email address email@example.com.
If you know neighbors who are new, or have not joined yet, please pass this email along to them or otherwise extend an invitation for them to join. OR, reply to this message with their name and address, and our membership committee will reach out with an invitiation. The enrollment application can be downloaded here.
Dues for 2024 are due January 1 – please take a few minutes to send your payment in today! You will not get an invoice by mail. If you have been on pause and are rejoining, please complete and submit a new enrollment application.
We wish everyone an enjoyable Thanksgiving.
Pine Valley Neighbors