Welcome to Pine Valley!
Nestled within the Munds Mountain Wilderness, we are surrounded by the beauty of the Red Rocks and share our lands with the desert plants and animals that also call this place home. Our Pine Valley neighborhood is a unique, beautiful, and wonderful place to live.
The Pine Valley Property Owners Association (PVPOA) is a group who works together to make our neighborhood a safer and more connected place to live.
Membership in our group is open to all Pine Valley property owners as well as anyone renting a home in our community. Membership is voluntary. Our members pay a small annual fee of $35.00 to support the activities of the association and benefit the community as a whole.
- We maintain the cattle fences surrounding our neighborhood.
- We provide dumpsters twice yearly to dispose of plant debris that might otherwise serve as fuel for wildfires.
- We maintain the Pine Valley entry sign, and last year purchased and distributed fire alert signs throughout the community.
- We maintain an open and productive communication with the National Forest Service on issues with hiking trails, Firewise activities, and preservation of the Munds Mountain Wilderness which surrounds Pine Valley.
- We work with the Pine Valley Water Company and the Sedona Fire District to regularly test water pressure at our fire hydrants.
Another great benefit of membership is our summer BBQ and an end-of-the year holiday party. This is a great way to meet and socialize with your neighbors every spring and winter.
I hope you’ll find our website informative and useful. Inside you’ll find information on local emergency services, the Code Red emergency alert system, further information on how to join the PVPOA, and lots of other useful information.
Welcome to the neighborhood.